Tunnels / Mines
- Pre injection helps in consolidating the strata ahead of the excavation. It helps in avoiding ground collapse, intercepting water paths and hence speedy and economical process of excavation.
- Post injection involves consolidation of strata after the excavation activity. It is used for stopping water leaks and making the strata firm.
- Alccofine Series 1100 due to its fine PSD technology penetrates deep in to strata & helps consolidate the same. Due to complete filling of fine fissures and pores; strata becomes water tight.
Soil Stability / Consolidation
- Fine sandy soil strata need the consolidation to improve its soil bearing capacity (SBC). It can be done by injecting specially formulated micro fine cementitious grouts under pressure.
- Consolidated soil strata allow safe and effective excavation of the substrate without the fall of adjacent soil.
- Alccofine Series 1100 can be used for under pinning, permeation / percolation grouting, curtain grouting, etc.
Fissured Rock Grouting
- Rock strata become unstable due to fissures or micro cracks. Interconnected micro cracks results in water seepage. This may lead to collapse & non stable strata.
- Alccofine Series 1100 is an effective & economical solution for cavity filling, grade slab jacking, fissured rock strata stabilisation, etc.
- It facilitates deep & effective penetration of highly fluid grout into micro cracks & fissures. These grouts do not need complicated equipment & are very user friendly.
Crack / Joint Injection
- Cracks / joint is weakest portion of concrete structure. Crack needs to be repaired by filling the compatible materials with pressurised grouting technique.
- Resin based grouts has markedly different coefficient of thermal expansion, creep, modulus of elasticity & hence are not compatible with concrete structures.
- Normal OPC cement grout due to its larger particle size (d95 < 100 microns) cannot fill the crack completely.
- Alccofine Series 1100 micro fine cementitious grouts with d95 < 20 microns are perfect solution for economical, high strength, compatible, environmentally friendly crack repair systems.